Thursday, September 25, 2008

DANCING KING!

CHIQUITITA TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

Ohhh... MAMA MIA is so nice!!! The movie is so cheesy fun! haha Would love to watch it again cos (not blaming anyone in particular) i missed the first song... The movie wasnt all that nice, I mean there were scenes that were so cheesy it made Epic Movie look nice! They were like nachos swimming in a pool of hot melted cheese! So sick...

But the songs on the other hand are marvellous! Was supposed to watch it with JX but was too emo-ish to go watch... so now I found LZ to watch it with! haha Such a nice happy show... Meryl Streep is so pretty and she sure can sing! Pierce Brosnan on the other hand looked super uncomfortable singing haha and he sounded weird...

Hey STACEY!!! This movie makes me wanna audition for ur tat musical film thing! haha

So ya after burning the entire Abba's Greastest Hits into my green ipod, I'm now listening and singing to it like Donna and the Dynamites! VOULEZ VOUS!!!

Oh after the movie, I went clubbing with Vicky and her bowling frens! Who are all so RICH and FUN!!! haha It was an insane nite... other than going Phuture with strangers, I met more strangers there! haha so weird! meet me and I would gladly tell you my drama story!!! haha

if not here it is!!!

Like stars collide in outer space, our gaze intertwined on the dance floor beneath the shimmering neon lights, the loud banging music, the sweaty vulturous gal hungry guys, and alcohol intoxication, we were pulled to each other like a magnet...

haha ok... awkward...

Shit... so many things r not done and here i am talking crap ok bye!

No comments: