Monday, December 29, 2008

I should be so lucky!

HAHA looks like lady luck is on my side! I finally passed my driving!!! Ok this is my first attempt and I passed it! WHAT R E ODDS!!! N how dare cheryl say I'm a bad driver! =P HAHA Although everything seemed bad during my lesson half an hour before my test, everything was A-OK during the test! HAHA got a lenient tester (says my instructor who has absolutely no faith in my driving skills) n also one of the easiest or the EASIEST test route haha Despite the many road blocks I encounter today on the road, my super pro driving skills only got me a 12 demerit points! haha n today was quite random anyhow talk to people in the driving center... Duno them jus talk then later nothing to talk so awkward la... I wan to listen to my ipod but cannot haha cos tat is so rude... so end up standing there n stone... well...

I'M OFFICIALLY LEGAL to drive on the road!!! HAHA
does this mean I get a car?!

No comments: