Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Insecurities

Oh my god... Cant believe I survived the HELL WEEK!!! It was insane... I cant believed I watched Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby 3 times!!! It was insane... Such a trashy movie... N I cant believe i sat thru an entire sunday writing a 2200 word essay on tat...

Next I went to Changi Hospital to take some pics, It was damn fun but... I ended up feeding so much blood, i felt faint afterwards! But it was fun we camwhored alot! haha especially Marcus... My god...

I also had to create 6-10 pics on the theme 'Look into the ordinary'... It was impressive looking at everybody else's work... Esp Rahman's 7 deadly sins... it was jus awesome! Mine look bad compared to theirs...

Basically mine was about Insecurities and how people hide behind material objects to conceal their insecurities... So after much help from EVERYONE.. (It felt like their idea instead of mine) I got the pics out! haha






Well hope u all can get the individual elements... Thanks Stacey for ur help!



Oh I know the pics kinda suck cos it was all done pretty last min haha i intend to change alot but overall is still gonna be the same i guess haha

1 comment:

Love. said...

no worries kirk mah man,
you're mah man.
and you did a wonderful job with my photoshoot ideas!
EVERYONE thinks they are awesome.
i love you kirky.
(andilovemynewdressto.isohopeigetit)