Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY STRAW DAY!!!

HAHA yes today is STRAW DAY!!!

So you might be asking 'What IS STRAW DAY?!' Well Straw Day is when you are supposed to drink through STRAWS! haha Even when you are drinking from your water bottle! And when you are drinking through your straws, you feel loved cos you know somewhere out there another person you love dearly is drinking through a straw too! So you are connected with them through straws and feel loved...


So yesterday after going to sch for a project meeting which only lasted an hour, I spent most of my time helping Stacey, the person behind the conception of Straw Day, to prepare for her straw glasses, fans, magic wands and sash for Mr Straw King... (Nope dun worry tat is not me haha) As usual we made a fool of ourselves yesterday in the deck... I wonder why!?




Oh while posting these pics of us in our straw made retro big glasses, I found these pics of Banana/B2 and I at the PHILANTROPHIC (hope I spelt it rite) Civil Defence charity event premier of Max Payne (which sucked big time).


Oh the picture below was after photoshopped cos I realised a flaw after taking this picture tat day... A very sad flaw... So here is the after photoshopped version... Not gonna show you the before picture! haha Oh and the butter/salty popcorn at Lido is so nice! haha But it's so fat and 'heaty'!!!






And I found these pics too SY! haha not sure if I tagged u in this pic but I will do it now! haha Anyways I'm in depression (kinda) cos looking thru these pics, I feel like something seemed to be getting worse... So... yes... Stacey! I need your SELF CONFIDENCE!!!

1 comment:

Love. said...

What is getting worse?
My self confidence? SURE! It comes from God. No really, it does. Why do you think I can openly joke about my flatness?
We need to talk Kirk, what do you think is getting worse from looking at your photos?
WHEN ARE YOU FREE TO MEET?
I LOVE YOUUUUUUU