Friday, October 10, 2008

Bird poo and beauty

Ok I dun understand why everyone is giving Victoria Beckham such a hard time with her and her beauty regime! Just to update those who might not know what is going on...

Basically it is let known that Victoria goes for expensive 'Geisha Facials' to improve her skin. The product is made from Nightingale (yes it's a bird) crap. So now people are all giving Vicky B a hard time with her applying bird poo on her face to get perfect skin. I mean what's wrong!? It's not like she is EATING them or anything... and if it works Y NOT!? Dun give the bullshit that looks dun matter cos just admit it...

LOOKS ALWAYS MATTERS!

I was watching JDMA today in the sch library and this male model is giving the plus size models attitude cos they are jus not size 0! I mean a person can be comfortable in their skin but it just sucks to be constantly protecting yourself from insensitive people! Some people says well looks dun matter what matters is the inside... Yea this is something created by BEAUTIFUL people to console the UGLY ones!

I mean if I have the money then y not apply some product made from bird excretion if it REALLY works?! There is nothing wrong in improving your looks...

Oh n Mischa Barton from the OC is officially in my hate list now... She made some ridiculous comment on VB's fashion when she don't even have one herself!

No comments: