Thursday, October 9, 2008

Final Act

Well 2 more days! haha yes you know me... I'm a 'CCA-butterfly' (Victoria, Oct 08) I'm finally hanging up my pom poms after 8 weeks of intensive skipping of cheerleading trainings... The experience has been nothing but regrets... I guess it just didnt start off very well... getting in after everyone bonded and being a senior in the junior batch is not helping either... (although alot of the juniors think that i'm a junior HAHA)

So ya this sat's performance will be my first (cos I last min pulled out on the previous performance outside the library...) and last cheerleading performance... Finally i get some myself time... haha not that cheerleading is all that bad... it was fun until I noticed something... haha

Anyways today's training left me bleeding on my left brow and a broken 7 years old spectacles... oh dun worry cos since it is under my brow, it is well hidden cos of my infamous THICK EYEBROWS!!! so maybe it is time to get a brand new one!!! haha gotta go spectacle hunting this weekend!

Oh and thanks for your comments on my Angel picture... but unfortunately my tutor advised me to NOT use it for this assignment but for my final 30% assignment... So I guess i'm heading back to the drawing board and gotta brainstorm on more surreal stuff... currently got a few ideas swirling around in my brain but nothing really solid yet until I do get the pictures and sit down and photoshop them... hmm oh and Vicky said 'I cannot please everyone' so ya dun worry if you all think the angel picture is crap haha... although it did hurt alittle but it's ok I will live on and improve... (this is in response to YW's fren's comment... haha)

hmm anyways I got free tix to watch Max Payne NEXT WED!!! So totally awesome!!! Although I have no idea what that movie is about, but the posters made me anticipate for it! haha So cross my fingers tat it is a good movie! well it's free anyways so no loss even if it is bad... haha oh and that means Banana B2 I wont be able to catch the movie with you unless I hav no one else to go with and hav to call u to act as a substitute... haha

Ok one last final thing... There is a need to present our work on the coming week so can you all help me choose which of the two pictures below best fit the theme: Symbolic of the Sun.

Umbrella

Beams

No comments: