Friday, October 10, 2008

Pictures


Oh just realised today (yes it might be alittle late for me to notice it but...) We are officially in RECESSION!!! oh mans... tat means spend less n work more! haha maybe I should since I m no longer cheering... wells gotta go ponder first haha dun wanna commit too soon...


Oh and seems like it is a 3 vs 2 vote for which picture is better for 'Symbolic of the Sun'. And it seems like the girls all like the Sun ray one over the umbrella one... Not sure why... Oh below is another picure taken by me! haha personally I am very proud to take this pic cos I tot is is really kinda considered a Close Up haha And it was amazing how brace the dragonfly was... It didnt fly when I went very close to it haha


Ok this picture is not taken by me... it's by SY and her amazing phone... Omnia i think haha dunno la I suck at technology...


Check out the BICEPS!!! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you went back to biopolis for the night shot? haha... your photos tend to be abit over exposed.. watch out for it...
-marms