Saturday, October 11, 2008

To the moon and back

The Es!!!


Ok so yes we cam-whored yesterday at the deck after I got my camera and went to meet the Es for Yong Tau Fu. And seemed like Vicky had something going on and I hope she is feeling much better now... and after awhile, Ms Lopez got in to the upcoming Halloween mood and decided to show me her costume! It was hilarious and embarassing but as usual we are too COOL to be bothered by the frequent stares we receive from the people walking by!
Nice anot?!


So had the cheerleading performance today... I would say it was not bad... The most fun in the past few weeks and not to mention alittle drama... haha ok not tat much drama but quite drama la...

Ok so as I was saying although my 'Chair' didnt go up as planned (very disappointed with myself), it was still fun and exciting! haha this got me thinking about my choice...

So after the performance I left quite fast and for the first time in my LIFE (I think) I ate BK ALONE!!! hai no one wants to come out n makan dinner with me... but aiya I wanted to take some night shots as well so... what der heck haha So after shooting for a million and one times at the MOON, I finally got one decent one which is not shakey/blur/over exposed/under exposed etc... haha well I tot it looked not bad so HERE IT IS!!! It is gonna take over my Handphone Low Key shot.
Oh and this is my fav shot of tonight also! Was trying to act pro in front of this other DSLR user, despite the fact that I was desperately looking for the buttons to adjust the ISO and wonder y cant I adjust the aperture and other stuff... sucks!

No comments: