Sunday, October 12, 2008

Geek in Pink

HAHA today was super fun! Met out with the S20 gang to celebrate our yearly WeiQuan and HuiMin's Birthday! It has been a long long loooonnngggg time since we met out in such a big group lots of catching up to do... haha So dear old Benji organised this outing to Minds Cafe which a little problem happened... He invited EVERYONE except the birthday boy haha! Hilarious! Luckily WeiQuan was free la! Blur as hell...

So yes we cam whored lots and made LOTs of noise!!! We were screaming like the entire place was ours alone while playing the dinosaur skeleton game (never played that game cos the box looked damn boring haha so never judge a book/game by it's cover!) which was DAMN FUN!!! haha Luckily I didnt lose cos the things we force them to do are jus humiliating! haha n WeiQuan is damn VIOLENT in the game!!! I suspect he bruised SY! haha but I wont be surprised if it was SY herself cos the game is seriously violent and you never know what u'll do jus so not to LOSE!!! haha

So after the games, those who are free and have nothing better to do decided to go take a hike around City Hall. We marched all the way from The Cathay to Bugis to Miss Clarity's (which was closed for some weird reason) and went to some famous fish slice noodle place which was damn crowded so went back into Bugis Junction! After sweating 1247364million litres of perspiration (pronounced by our Miss Chai as PES-PERATION not sure y the R is silent haha), we decided to go hav dinner at some Hong Kong restaurant which I dun rememebr the name except for the Ah Wang Hong Kong actor guy acting as the mascot! The food is yummy especially the bread french toast thingy!!! AND not to mention we dug up loads of saucy info which I've NEVER heard before man... Filled in all the blanks/most of them anyways haha...

Oh after the entire day of fun and laughter, I realised I forgot to print my photos for my exhibition next week!!! ok it is THIS WEEK cos it's past midnight already... sucks Y am I still online?! I should be sleeping away like a Sleeping Beauty!!! I got 9am class tomorrow morning!!! SUCKS!!! EYEBAGS!!! DARK (ONION) RINGS UNDER MY EYES!!!

OH! haha YuSheng told me he saw the Angel pics and he liked it! Esp the white one! haha THANKS MAN!!! Dun worry you will find u calling soon! haha have fun in ENGINE!!! It sure will be interesting in some way or another! Time will tell! Lucks!

Cant wait for Dec to come!!! haha

No comments: