Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Deck


Hello Upper Eastsiders!

Another cam whoring moment with the Es at the Deck last fri! haha Made lots of unnecessary noise which gave weird stares from people around us... So after running and posing and punching around, we were sweating buckets of sweat under our pits! But for viewing purposes, the pictures would not be posted here...

I dunno why I do most of the things I did anyways! I mean they are all so EMBARASSING!!! haha A wedgie?! I had such a hard time putting it in!





Ade took this shot! So nice! haha

Hey Stacey! Dun be emo-y again k! We are all BEAUTIFUL!!! U r making me eat guavas again! cos i feel WORSE!!! haha

Oh had my NM3210 Cybercrime presentation to the entire lecture of 35 people? haha around there la... But it is still damn scary k! I was shaking like an earthquake of a ricktor scale of 122312! So although it was a very rush project, I'm just glad everything is over now! So 1 down 3 more to go! haha

Gotta go find things for my NM2101 and Film and History 2000word essay due the monday after deepavali! So sian!!! Mus do footnotes n stuff! SOMEBOBY HELP M!!! I totally dunno how to do them la! And also I gotta go take more shots for my NM3223 mod!!! So many things to do n I am wasting time HERE?! haha

I wanna watch High School Musical 3 this thursday!!! Wanted to ps JX to watch with SH and SY but they r gonna watch it next weekday so I decided I cant wait! So decided to go watch with JX lor haha

Oh and I'm going to the Biennale this fri! I guess haha with Shifa's group... Hope it's fun!

No comments: