Monday, May 5, 2008

Tick Tock Tick...



Ok... I remember doing this one night before the deadline cos if I'm not wrong there was a test or something like that (Yes I'm a Mugger King remember?!) and I didn't wanna choose something simple to abstract... so I decided to use my Grandfather Clock (although it does not belong to my grandfather not that I rememeber him anyways...) for my abstraction assignment.
It's not bad I would say haha some commented how tough it must have to draw something so intricate and detailed haha yes it was tiring that's why I had a major skip of abstraction somewhere but for my A+ grade it is all worth it now haha and if I'm not wrong I am the only one doing this clock and not a watch haha
This clock thing reminds me of Madonna's song 'Hung Up', as the lyric goes...
Time goes by... so slowly...

No comments: