Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Its in your EYES!


It was supposed to be two different drawings. The eye and the name are seperate drawings but I decided to join them together and they rock together don't they? haha anyway I thought I was super smart when I came up with such a unique name 'Kern' but apparently it appeared in so many different places before!
The first time I heard it was when I was watching Kyle XY and a scientist was named Dr Kern or something... then after that I heard it in lecture, Kerning is the spaces between letters (cool right?!) haha and finally Adeline told me she saw Kern in some literature text... Macbeth to be exact... haha Kern is a light infantryman in the Middle Ages, from wiki haha... My god such history and sophistication! to appear in such an arty and profound literature text - Macbeth! I especially like the word LIGHT infantryman... cos it means SKINNY!!! haha ok ok I'm ranting non stop again... so basically the amazing me seemed to be deeper than I thought I am! to know Macbeth! haha
K E R N out!

No comments: