Saturday, May 3, 2008

PRS

Pretty, Simple and Rich… These are the qualities I seek in a girlfriend/wife ideally of course. Well I know when I mentioned about these qualities during class, the girls were not so secretly cursing behind my back and maybe some might even do voodoo on me or something when they get home. However, people are lying when they say looks do not matter!

Love at first SIGHT

To not appear shallow, people would either say ‘character’ or ‘feeling’ or whatever. However, humans are driven by primal instincts and this is what I call LUST. Without a doubt I do agree that ‘character’ and ‘feeling’ are important in a stable relationship. But how do you gauge a person’s ‘character’ or the ‘feelings’ you two share upon first meeting? These are traits that require interaction and time, something a person would be exposed to after deciding to interact upon liking the other party’s exterior.

Simple Life

When I say ‘Simple’, I think the class all assumes it to be ‘dumb’, ‘stupid’ or whatever. I mean I am not the smartest person around I’m neither an Einstein nor a Newton, I do not even know the difference between Obama and Osama! Ok I might be exaggerating a little but that’s true. Politics and world news just do not interest me yet!

The people I idolize are Paris Hilton and Victoria Beckham, whom has acknowledged the fact that she hasn’t read a single book on her life before. I mean no one in life wants to constantly put downed because of his/her area of interest! The new century is ruled by information and how everyone is exposed and is able to decide what kind of information they accept or not. So if you ask me who is in rehab and who is not I can tell you like reciting the ABCs. But ask me who is the president of whichever country and I might say “Does the country even exist?”

Naivety and innocence is so hard to find nowadays. Everyone is constantly trying to prove another person’s mistake or something. Don’t you want to go home after a hard day’s work (Ok some might say this is a gender biased thought but can we just look past this for a moment and listen/read!) and not talk anything political or ‘smart’ and just lead life as simple as possible? Like on stupid and ridiculous things that are just nonsensical to others but mundane and interesting for the two of us?

Money, Money, MONEY

In today’s societal context, money makes the world go round. Nothing comes without a price, and this applies for LOVE. Why is it ok for girls to seek for rich men and ‘wrong’ for men to have a rich or financially stable wife as well? I’m trying to not be chauvinistic here. I’m totally alright if the wife is working and I’m not! I mean I can work too but if there is a need for me to not work, I’m ok with it.

People might take the 3 qualities as extremes, but I’m not looking for a rich and bimbotic SUPERMODEL who doesn’t know how her right from left! I’m just looking for a pretty adorable girl who is not tainted by the society’s greed and evil and is financially stable enough for the two of us to live a comfortable and normal life!

(Ok maybe a few Gucci bags here and there!) Well consumerism is a way of life!

No comments: