Thursday, May 8, 2008

LOVE

Ok THIS is the final product just imagine it being a card folded up and inside if I'm not wrong, is the puzzle heart at the bottom haha... (didn't want the inside to be empty cos EVERYONE did it... Singapore's Kiasu Mentality kicks in)

I also had a hard time getting this love card right bcos I personally hate this assignment's topic... so BORING!!! and we are being judged by the choice of color used for the card and I was super contradictory (if I remember correctly) I was going on and on in my portfolio saying how I would not use the standard RED or PINK and here it is... ONE BIG PINK CARD!!! haha the original idea was to create a postcard for the one right below and have it printed on weaved grey and white paper most likely but it was too much work and i was a procrastinator (yes I'm super proud with myself for using a 5 syllable word haha) I thought it would be something fresh not a card and its so simple, so Ashlee Simpson and Avril Lavigne-ish! But it didn't become reality so yes...


This third image is so cliche, so I scrapped the idea although I liked it but not as much as the second one haha so proud of myself...


L.O.L.O.L.O.V.E.

No comments: