Thursday, May 1, 2008

Like a Virgin





Hi ya'll! first entry! This is a new blog for myself, I'm abandoning the previous one (it was for my fav module of sem2! NM2208! HOOT!!) but I'm gonna bring the art back! haha hopefully that is what ya'll think it is and not trash... ok now I'm talking trash... anyway everything here is gonna be about me if not about VB! haha
Don't expect too much words cos i'm not exactly a writer (its clearly shown on my results) so I am gonna post my ART works here! I thought they were moderate cos I'm not good with photoshop and illustrator and stuff but I'm so glad I got an A+ for it! so I decided to jus bring everything into this blog and show off again!
Furthermore the last blog name was ridiculous haha so here I got a better name (I think) haha so hope to do more and post more up here!
ciao ciao
xoxo

No comments: