Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Indonesia Trip: Bandung part 1

Touch down on Indonesia! haha after this picture, we had a 3 hour long road trip down to Bandung!

A picture of my family and my aunt's family in Indonesia



Indonesia was an eye opener. I totally didnt expect it to be like this. Well somethings I kinda did expect but I didnt expect Bandung to be so chilly in the night and Kampung Daun is just seriously good!


My family and I sitting in one of the hut-like things where we chill and have our meals! The place is so cold that it makes one so comfortable there!



And the food there is jus so yummy too! People with a sweet tooth would so love the place! The banana fritter thing is so DELICIOUS!!! HEAVENLY!!!



These are pictures of food from another place. Barbequed corn and glutinous rice! Though it would be so-so but I was so wrong!


My uncle and I

One of the days, we went to this Hot Spring Resort on some volcano place in Bandung. The water is seriously HOT! haha This is us testing the water out... We rented this chalet like house with a small pool of hot spring water of our own! PRIVACY!!!

We went down to Parjis Van Java(I think I spelt it correctly) nice place...

No comments: