Monday, August 11, 2008

To Indo and Back!!!

HI HI! The amazing ME is BACK!!! haha I know u MISSED ME!!! Everyone's lives became so boring and mundane without me in ur lives?! haha B2 I know u super duper missed me rite?!

Anyways I jus wanna say Indonesia was unexpectedly quite interesting... the pictures and detailed blow by blow of the trip would hav to wait cos I hav no time since sch has started YESTERDAY!!! and I dun hav ALL e pictures so ya...

N after my first day of the new sem, and also my first lecture, I'm alittle stress already... cos NM3217 is going to be MY FIRST INDIVIDUAL PROJECT!!! SUCKS!!! It sounds damn tough and time consuming la... I worry for myself... and being a non-examinable (it's a lie!!! they got a test at the end of the sem before the exam period so it is still MUGGABLE!!!) module, it is heavily based on my assignments and projects and EVERYTHING SOUNDS DAMN BAD... will tell ya'll the details next time...

So ya as I was saying... today was my first lecture for this sem and guess wat! I WAS LOST!!! and when I was searching frantically for my lecture theatre and not be late, I bumped into Darryl! HAHA he was lost with his frens too but I was too lost to be bothered to help them find their way so ya... Thank the million gazillion stars in outer space that I bumped into ShiFa and he helped me find my way like how the Golden Compass would for Nicole Kidman in Golden Compass haha (OHKAY...)

Ya and after the traumatising lecture, I decided to go down to Vivo to meet my mom to do some shopping and stuff haha so ended up buyin myself a pair of shoes was goin for a pair in Pull and Bear... but ended up with Everlast instead haha liked it cos it was green but I like another pair as well... sometimes dun u think y cant u be super filthy rich so that u can buy ALL the different colors of the same pair for different occasions?! hai..

So ya... I'm not thinking straight anymore... so gonna go zzz ciao ciao!!!

1 comment:

Marcus Chang said...

chey! Wats so scary abt 3217 when you dropped it anyway! Muahaha!

And you should blog abt how i rescued you to 3223 when you were lost like a blur bird..