Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LONG STORY!!!


HELLO!!! It has been ages since I last updated something on this!

So as you know school has started and since i'm unable to multi-task, I'm having difficulty balancing EVERYTHING! So here are some of the things that I am gonna do or is doing...

First, some of you might know, I'm now a CHEERLEADER! haha NO! it wont be another dragon boat incident! I'm gonna stay through and get my hot bod! haha

Secondly, I'm gonna join MUAY THAI also! haha SO COOL RITE! I tell you after this sem, I'm so gonna get banging hot Michael Phelps-ish ABS and biceps of a STACEY LOPEZ!

Thirdly, highly motivated by BETTY BENJI and STACEY LOPEZ's speedy improvement in DRIVING! I'm gonna be starting on my driving lessons SOON! Tomorrow marks my first driving lesson! So watch out F1! Here I come!

Fourth, since I have so much bills to pay, I'm gonna work! Not everyday cos of shit loads of assignments and projects on my hand this sem... So good luck SY! Hope we can be COLLEAGUES!

Fifth, like I said this sem I'm doing 2 non examinable mods so it's gonna be damn busy for me throughout... Just last fri, I submitted a 500 word assignment already... I know so SOON RITE?! Unbelievable... But DEAN'S LIST here i come! *keeps my fingers crossed HAHA*

Sixth, how can I hav no social life?! So no worries beautiful people! You all will get a piece of me! I'll make time for you all! haha

Lastly, how can I neglect my animes, mangas and american tv?! I mean september is the time where 90210 2.0 is debuting! And also Season 2 of GOSSIP GIRLS, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Ugly Betty(I think) and MANY MORE!!! haha CANT WAIT!

Ya so you see! with so much on my hands you can only understand how busy I am! So it's not that I'm neglecting people or being non-proactive k! If I didnt msg or ask you all out means I'm BUSY! So forgive me! ASK ME OUT! haha

Oh and since STACEY keeps commenting how her ear drums are bursting with my loud music, I've decided to remove it... haha I agree it does get kinda annoying after awhile... Oh and talking bout music, I'm rite now super into this new emo-ish song, Greg Laswell's cover of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Yes I know this is a super upbeat happy song by Cyndie Lauper but his rendition is jus so sad! So emo-ish! Tat I'm feeling emo hearing it! And so this is my emo song of this sem! haha

Oh and I forgot to mention I'm right now having The Hills marathons haha trying to catch up to season 4... I hope there will be some one uploading season 3 cos now there are only 2 episodes... The Hills is so NICE and DRAMA! haha GO WATCH PEOPLE!!!

And this reminds me... Some of you might have heard about my ENCOUNTER last thursday... *plays X-Files theme song* So last thursday when I was walking home in the morning, I heard the sound of water hitting the ground aka PEEING! *GASP* Ya so as I approach my house cautiously, I looked over to my left and I saw the most unsightly thing EVER!!! A NAKED MAN!!! He was in this squatting/shitting position with nothing on except his pants around his ankles and when he noticed me he STOP and STARED at me! *plays Onerepublic song, OMG! the song is so apt for this moment!*

SO yes back to the story, I opened my house door but kept checking if he was still there... and everytime I looked over, I would see him STARIN at me!!! *the HORRORS!!! DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMM!!!!* So I hurriedly entered my house worrying if he would come touch me with his DIRTY HANDS! But I still kept peeping out to see if he was still there... So after a few peeps, I told my grandma about it and she immediately went hysterical and ran out of the house shouting and scolding at the guy.... (Oh maybe I should mention, the guy is NOT an old man he is somewhere around MY age I think... So ya he might not be THAT crazy as well cos apparently he could converse, deny showing his IC to us, and run when I called the police)

So yes after awhile, my grandmother went back in the house and grabbed the phone, I took the phone and called the cops and the next thing I know, he disappeared without a trace leaving nothing but his rather big pool of URINE and SHIT! Fortunately we didnt have to clean it ourselves, the cops came after like HALF AN HOUR LATER!!! and said they would ask the town council people to clean it up for us... So yes my life has so much DRAMA!!! haha

Oh one more thing, B2! THIS IS WAR!!! How can you post and tag such HIDEOUS pics of me!!! You are so gonna be the next EDISON CHEN or Dawn Yang! It is situations like these that cause those photos to be leaked!

Ok I think this post is damn long... so till next time ciao ciao!

No comments: