Monday, August 18, 2008

Tilt.Pout.Stare

Oh some of you might have known that I had this Tilt.Pout.Stare blog for my NM2208 module last sem... This sem, I am doing another NM design module called NM3223 Digital Photography or something... Basically I need a blog for it again so I'm recycling the previous blog... So ALL the artsy stuff would go there in the future.

And pls do go there and take a look and comment on the pictures or stuff k!

Sucks school is killing me... so many things to do that I hav no time to blog about my cheerleading experience last sat haha nothing much happened other than the fact that I ended up with bruises on my shoulders and my legs and shoulders were SORE the next day... haha

Oh ya n I mus also mention that MARCUS saved me from being any later than I already am for my first lecture for NM3223... I was lost cos I couldnt locate the lect and didnt know where it was... Who knew it would be in such a small class room! Sucks now mus go search for a camera...

No comments: