Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight


haha I like this photo on top cos I think I look skinny in them! haha

THE DARK KNIGHT ROCK!!!

Attention Joanna: Proceed with caution when reading this entry for it is gonna be about The Dark Knight... I hope I didn't reveal anything about the movie just commenting on the characters n stuff... I dun think I mentioned anything about certain scenes or something in the movie so I think it should be ok for u but jus informing u cos u r watching the movie only on THURSDAY!!! which is so long!

OMG! The Dark Knight is seriously damn freaking super duper MAY-jorly SPLENDID!!! So nice la! The entire 2.5 hours are totally worth the money and it didn't feel too long! It leaves u wanting more! hmm ok maybe for me only la but seriously it's a truly amazing movie...

I love the new Batman movies cos their interpretation of Batman is jus so cool! It is like it is possible! Unlike other superhero movies like Spiderman or Superman where they have super powers and face super power foes, Batman faces normal people who are evil due to the evils of society! Which makes it so damn freaking cool!

The Joker acted by the late Heath Ledger is jus AWESOME! He totally owned Batman man... Stole the show... And another favourite character is Harvey Dent who later turned into Two-Face! Never really liked this obsessive compulsive behaviour character in the Batman cartoons or movies who has a thing for flipping coins... But in this movie everything changed! His story is jus awesome! They gave him a legit and relatively well reason to flip his coin to decide his choice of actions! And the scar is jus awesome... Love their interpretation of the entire movie and the characters jus awesome...

LOVE THE SHOW!!! However Batman jus seemed so boring compared to the two villians haha always so broody and conflicted... well he does have his cool emo moments which is philosophical as well... but the Joker's and Two-Face's jus seemed much better... Another thing I liked about this show is the time line involved is so close to the first movie! Which, to me, is kinda cool! It seemed more of a continuation rather than another movie set later after fighting normal foes and now another crazy psychotic mass killing monster is on the lose... I dunnoe what I am saying but I hope u understand cos I am jus amazed and in awe with the show I LIKE!!!

Hmm I have yet to draw anything for the Swakoo tee but I kinda have an idea what I wanna draw jus waiting for the and moment when I have the time to pick the pencil up and draw on an empty part of my already very filled sketch book... I need a new sketch book haha...
Ok this is my new pair of Armani shades! Bcos of this I'm officially BROKE!!!


Oh one more thing, I jus saw the entire mtv for the cheerleader in Heroes u know? Claire Bennet? Hayden Panettiere? Anyways she jus realised her new single backed by Candies (an American clothes brand) the song is mediocre but she is damn PRETTY INSIDE!!! haha I have a feeling I might grow to like the song... shit another trashy song... gotta get them out of my system man...

K ciao!

LATEST: Oh ya I forot to mention I saw Betty Benji in the theatres while the credits were rolling for the Dark Knight! He was with a group of young Jokers (they painted their faces and I wish I did too! haha it would have been so much fun!) when he saw me lookin back haha

No comments: