Wednesday, July 30, 2008

From Taiwan to US to Tokyo (EDITED)



GUESS WHO'S BACK!

Haha ya I know he has been back close to a week already but YANWEI aka TARZAN aka DD is finally back from Taiwan and the trio is having so much fun together! haha We have so much fun shopping/window shopping and eating and playing Mahjong [did I mention that if we were playin money that day, I might hav been the BIGGEST WINNER?! Cos I got a super ownage set of tiles! I got a GREEN ONE COLOR (Qing Yi Se ALL bamboos) Ping Who with no flowers and ZHI MOH!!! SO much TAI la!!! win money like siao! haha but no man I am no gambler so no regrets man haha jus wanna showoff to ya'll only! hehe (mimicking Joanna's laughter)] and broadening our social network haha by meeting frens of our frens! I even played BASKETBALL with Anli's JC frens! haha it was hilarious cos DD and I were so not dressed for the impromtu crashing of the sports event of this year!

But the sad thing is he is back so close to us returning back to sch man... but no worries if everything goes according to plan for my bidding, I would have the best timetable yet! haha For some of you who might not know... Due to my bad planning skills, I have very bad timetables for the past 2 sems already... So now is the time for me to get at least a 4 day sch week! haha Wish me luck!

And I dunno why but whenever school reopens, I find myself havin a brand new list of shows to watch and when I was havin my holidays, I did nothing about the shows... SUCKS!

Anyways, I'm FINALLY DONE with LOST and Prison Break! Both are such nice shows! I hope Lost will return with a final season to explain EVERYTHING!!! Cos after watching the finale, everything boils back down to the island being a MIRACLE ISLAND!!! I mean WTF la! I dun watch a show for 4 seasons (4 years) to find out that the island is jus magically there and possess weird miraculous abilities that heals people and disrupts time! And although Prison Break still makes you sit at the edge of your seat whenever you watch it, but the problem is... THEY R CONSTANTLY GOING BACK INTO JAIL!

And I can't wait for the new season of Gossip Girl and the season premier of 90210 2.0!!! Shannen Doherty (coolest witch from my favourite TV show ever, Charmed!) would reprise her role in it! COOL STUFF!!!

Ok enough of American TV... Coming back to the east, some super cool and nice animes are now my MUST SEE!!! haha After having 173627episodes of fillers in both Naruto and Bleach, I decided to pick up these two other anime! Both my kind of anime, which is people with POWERS! haha

The first anime is Soul Eater. Yes the drawings and storyline is alittle kiddish and WTH-ish... but I LOVE THE DRAWINGS AND HUMOUR!!! The drawings remind me of Dr. Seuss's art! So cute! haha And the entire anime is jus weirdly funny! haha Simple and light hearted to the max! Love the characters and stuff but I already have my favourite character! If you know me well enough, you would know what kind of characters I like haha Basically the anime is about students in this shinigami school... they (the meister and their partner, one which transforms into their weapon) mus fight and devour 99 souls and 1 witch soul to become the Death Scythe... Nothing too gruesome here jus reminiscent of Shaman King or Full Metal Alchemist... (both are not bad but lousy endings... my god I jus realised how many animes have I watched!!! N I'm not done listing them yet! haha)

The second anime is Tokyo Majin Gakuen. This anime is UBER COOL! It's like a less kiddish version of Gatekeepers (another fav anime of mine)! It's about these 5 students who possess super powers and fight monsters/ghosts/spirits/caspers etc... Like the whole movie-like scenes and stuff and how they tell the story... Just leaves you wanting more! GO WATCH!!! haha This one is more adult/mature (in terms of the art and storyline I guess)...

Oh and was reading thru Perez Hilton's website and chanced upon this super nice song! Momma's Boy by Chromeo! Go listen! or you can find it in my playlist below!

Oh and Chun Yuan tagged some super ugly pics of me from dunno when! haha Sucks la! SO UGLY!!! Dun look at them in facebook! I look like a stranger!
Update:
Zhu wans me to post a picture so here it is! Dun have an up to date version so this is e best I have which we (not including Anli) look GOOD in! haha

No comments: