Saturday, July 26, 2008

No love and no labels

OMG!!! My dad jus returned from the land of the rising sun, Japan! And while he bought back two Burberry BLUE LABEL bags for my mom and sis (FYI: he jus recently bought them a Gucci and a LV bag each respectively), he bought nothing back for me... He only bought a Versace perfume for me with DVB bag and scarf as free gifts... (So sad that they are giving DVB things out for free to jus any customer) Oh I'm not the only one with perfume, my mom and sis has their perfumes too! YSL and Versace! SO UNFAIR RITE!!!

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me...

Anyways! Today was a super duper failed attempt at trying to tan ourselves at Sentosa... (Ok not that I am super excited to go tan haha so everything went my way!) So we ended up shopping at Vivocity early in the morning 10 plus o'clock!

SY n I with our new SHADES!!!

And today at Vivocity I bumped into two Andreas! haha JC Andrea RA RA was there with her guitar and UNI dancing queen Aundrea (dunno the spelling haha but I have a feeling it is the same spelling but different pronounciation)!!!

But the most fun thing about today is... I HAD A PET!!! haha although it was a short 1 and a half hours, it was super fun! It was a blue CHEE WA WA balloon dog! N we named it BUTTFACE! (For some apparent reasons!)

Unfortunately I was the culprit for his untimely demise... while trying to inflate the tail of Buttface, I accidentally punctured a small hole and what happened next was too explicit for the faint hearted...

Buttface playing dead!

Buttface the Fashionista! Sporting multiple different looks! A master of disguise!

Buttface lives life on the edge!

Here are it's last moments...

No comments: