Saturday, July 19, 2008

So Much DRAMA!!!



Hmm my day was feeling kinda sucky today... cos once again I felt like I dun really have tat many ladders n stuff... (well if you know wat I mean) ya but the thing is I had a moment of fun with Sabrina and her bf, Yan, and his frens today at Chua Chu Kang...

Sabrina and I waiting for the crew to set the things up haha
The thing I hate about these pics is my EYES!!! they are so weirdly staring at the corner of the pic cos firstly the place is kinda dark and my vision was detered cos I wasnt wearing my contacts haha

Today was my first acting debut! It was a super fun thing to do but acting is not as easy as I tot it would be haha basically Yan, the director, is doing a, I think, 7 minute short film about this professional killer and his series of victims... So he asked me to act as one of the victims... My role was basically me talking on the phone and walking in the carpark and the killer slash my throat and I jus bleed to death...

I was damn amused with the idea and image of me choking in my own blood and holding onto my throat grasping for dear life... My fren told me to channel my inner Paris Hilton House of Wax persona when I do the filming cos of my infamous imitation of Paris Hilton in House of Wax before she dies with a pole stuck in her head...

So I dressed up and took my shots haha EVERYTHING IS SO FUN!!! and seriously filming for a single scene is such a tedious process!!! but everything is so fun haha I can totally see their passion for their project and the whole movie industry and stuff... I felt like I could totally fit in as well cos they are such movie and tv buffs as well! but they know much more than me esp about the directors and stuff and the whole scene transitions and etc... these made me count my ladders as well haha
As I was sayin... the entire thing was damn FUN! I was stained with so much fake blood that I looked damn gross and looked like a human wreckage! haha I was staining everything I touch and everywhere I go! Sabrina was damn funny to watch and be with! My favourite moment was when she pronounced the word DOZEN as DOE-sen! HAHA Her response after was priceless! So bimbotic, simple, innocent and naive! So CUTE!!! haha Well I hope Yan's project goes smoothly and hopefully my acting didnt ruin his film haha
N hopefully I will get my blood stained pics soon so I can show ya'll my acting chops! and also about hopefully maybe I can show u all my short cameo in the film! haha
Anyways as I was saying today is a sucky day... I jus realised also tat I was not informed of a certain program... I'm not sure why maybe it was purely unintentional but ya I was left out... and I saw a message written on my wall which also made me realise am I doin the rite thing? wat if I am left with nothing? stuck in between and attached to none...
Ok on to another topic... I was thinking wat if I use this for the Sushi tee 'S in heart' idea? I would jus need to draw an S in the puzzle heart and we jus print it on a blue tee jus the lines alone no color involved this would cheapen the cost for the tee haha well that is if the sushis see this and stuff cos I didnt inform anyone about it...


counting my ladders

No comments: