Saturday, July 12, 2008

Design Design...

Here are some of the things I did for the Complete competition which Sam introduced... The entire point is to design the contact lens case so here are some of the designs I have for the lens case.


Contact lens users might know the significance of these three numbers. So I decided to go for something simple and yet relevant to contact lens users.Ok this is a recycled image since there is a connection between your eyes and contact lens. So here it is.
I also came up with this while brainstorming.Trying desperately to think of ALL eye/contact lens stuffs.
I gave this the most thought and this is the most tedious one to do... but I'm happy with the end product since I was struggling with the PhotoShop software. Can someone tell me if it would be better if the mermaids are colored? and what color?

One of my favourites, a simple image of line and circles to form spectacles to represent the traditional vision improving tool.

No comments: