Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tests, Mods, Competitions and JB

Hmm... been pretty busy the past few weeks from camp and outings and work, today is the day when I finally get a chance to just chill infront of my laptop...

OK enough of chilling cos I jus realised tat I have my Final Theory test tomorrow and I have NOT started studying for it yet! sucks... so wish me luck people! this is my second attempt at the test... maybe driving is jus not a talent of mine... anyways I also started to panic on next sem's mods!

Been reading and trying to decide on mods to take this coming sem and like always I'm LOST!!! But I'm confirmed taking:
  • Nm2101 Theories of Communication and New Media

  • NM3215 Advertising Strategies

Ya only these two... I'm undecided if I should take NM3223 Digital Photography and Imaging cos I cant take nice artsy farty PHOTOS! and I'm also undecided if I should take NM2216 cos I ear the final exam is to write a 5 one-page essay (yes I'm not sure what tat meant either but the numbers jus disgust me) I'm also considering doing Nm 3217 Publications Graphics and Design but I worry it would be like my NM2220 Media Writing module which requres me to write articles and judging from my blog posts I CAN'T WRITE to save my life! (Shit I just realised I dun have much talent ya? Damn...)

Anyways I'm also interested in doing NM3222 Interactive Storytelling, NM3216 Game Design and NM2210 Aesthetics of New Media... No.. I did not choose them cos they are Non-examinable modules (I'm not tat shallow) it jus so happens to be tat way! I jus thought the description of the mods seem rather interesting... but i worry tat if I were to take so many non-examinable mods, it would be very tough on me cos they would be very intensive on the projects and so being a last minute kind of person it's NOT GOOD!!! I can jus imagine me rushing 3 projects in ONE WEEK!!! shit...

I'm also thinking of minoring in Sociology but I'm not sure what to take... and furthermore Soci needs to write alot so ya falling back to my lack of writing ability, I worry it might be a grade puller... since I cant S/U it cos it's an arts mod... well not tat I would S/U it if it is not an Arts mod cos I didn't for my stupid Maths mod in sem 1... so ya... if soci doesn't work out, I need to do another Gem outside fac! So anyone interested in doing Gem with me?

Oh ya and not to mention, I have to rush a few entries for a design competition this SUNDAY!!! sian so busy... brain drain! not sure if can submit anything worth submitting haha...


Oh these were taken when JX and HX were getting their makeovers done in JB last Thurs! Although we spent MOST of the time in a salon, but it was still fun cos we were able to cam-whore and stuff!!! It was an insane wed and thurs cos went Mambo on wed night where I saw Russell and Michael Ser! And after sleeping for a few hours, we have to go down to kranji to make our way down to JB... and we even saw the same Ah Beng car outside Zouk on the roads of JB somemore! Hannah doesn't like her hair haha ya it does look too short doesn't it? Oh and Hannah's new camera is damn COOL!!! It has this ability to detect and capture SMILES!!! So when you bare your teeth and smile it will *CHEE KEH* take the shot down! But this led to a few funny shots cos the eager mcbeaver JX is constantly smiling like a clown! So Hannah and I always end up looking weird... The cam also has a multiple shots thingy... but it is too fast for us to think and pose for it nonetheless it is still damn fun and funny to look at the pics later! haha

Ok these pics of me in pink were taken yesterday during dinner! It was my mom's birthday yesterday so we went out and eat and shop but my mom didnt get anything it was my sister which bought something haha

No comments: