Monday, June 30, 2008

Insomnia


Good morning upper east-siders (cos I jus woke up from my long evening nap!

Spotted King K walking around town in his red emo Elmo tee and berms, looking damn unglam, doing some crazy shopping with QianHui (Ok she made me do this cos she was emo-ing tat she was kept anonymous)... (Ok gets out of Gossip Girl mode)

OMG I cant believe that out of 7, only 1 night was spent sleeping at home on my comfy air-(polar bear killing)-con room while the rest were out with people and burning mid night oils! I sense super Kung-Fu Panda-ish dark eye rings appearing under my already Orh Bak Kak eyes... Anyways like I anticipated with my narrow knowledge of the international game Soccer/Football for some that Spain would win! Although I gotta admit I was as lost as our resident sex symbol Julian in trying to figure which team is Germany and Spain HAHA...

So we spent the night at our PR personnel of the Hokkien Pengs Raphael's chalet-like home watchin soccer, eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream and playing a game of super pigs! All was well cos no alcohol/slight alcohol was consumed =)

So as I was saying after staying an entire night awake, I had to take an hour (or more) long bus ride home to the hill of red, the legendary Ang Suah aka Redhill. I slept on my way home, slept for 3 hours on my bed before waking up to meet my QIANHUI to shop in town and it was damn fun till the sleepy bug bugged me again a few hours later... (damn happy cos I finally found and bought my white skinny cut berms from Zara which made my legs look as thin as a pole! and also finally bought my very first pink tee! Geek in PINK!)

AWESOME just finished reading the latest Bleach manga and it R-O-C-K ROCK!!!! can't wait for the next chapter! and one more thing... I was playing mahjong at Maximus' house on sat night and I heard the news say that come this september, the ice caps would, for the first time, melt completely and this means the polar bears and other animals would have no place to live on and this would mean they will drown n etc! SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!!!

No comments: