Saturday, June 21, 2008

Vroom Vroom Moto-Razor

Recently my phone which has been with me since my JC days(SEE I'm such a nice person! so loyal! Do not change my phone like my tee shirts!) have been suffering from a severe case of Alzheimer Disease... It is constantly entering into a state of unconsciousness and encountering no network coverage so I guess it is time to get myself a brand new PHONE!!!


And furthermore I was informed recently that my phone line has been expired since 2005 so I can now go renew my contract and get a new handphone so I went shopping for a phone yesterday and I FINALLY found my new love! I always wanted to get a moto-razor cos it is so NICE AND POSH looking! and I was introduced to the Ferrari special edition and it was love at first sight...


I also edited the Skull picture and here it is how it would look like without undergoing through Miami Ink!

No comments: