Friday, June 13, 2008

Lost

Just finished with the season finale of LOST season 3 and it's so BORING!!! So much mystery and secret and well I suppose those who are LOST viewers would either know or seen the finale and those the rest would be those who don't care what happened to the cast of LOST... (wise decision to give up on the show cos it's so draggy)

Anyways the show apparently showed us a glimpse of the future and Jack (the super boring main lead) is a junkie with no life... the last few moments of the show is supposed to be those *SUPER LOUD AND LOG GASP* moment but apparently it didn't work on me cos I was jus simply going through the motion of finishing the show man... just want to know what's up with the stupid ISLAND!!!

And I wonder if you all might like my song selections below haha hope they are nice... I am going for the more groovy beat kinda songs so ya'll rawk your world!!! Listen the song 'No more' by Heidi Montag! she might be an attention whore but this song is awkwardly nice! haha not sure if ya'll know her or not... hmmm..

Oh and I was talking to kungfu greedy panda Joanna online when she asked me a riddle! Here it is...

Why is it that Sherlock Holmes do not have to pay taxes?
.
.
.
.
.
You gotta give it a try....
.
.
.
(Oh... Don't Vicky and I just look SMART in these pics!? Ok the answer is below! Carry on guessing!)


Are you ready for it?!?!!??!
.
.

(I like this picture of Vicky and Me! Oh reminiscing Sem 1!)


.
.
It is because... Sherlock Holmes has brilliant DEDUCTIONS!!!

No comments: