Monday, June 2, 2008

Blue Collar

Never knew painting a few doors (2 to be exact...) could be so TIRING!!! I think if all else fails I could just become a professional painter! haha Maybe like what JX said a Groom My Room painter for Kids' Central haha...

Being a blue collar worker dun seem to suit me pretty well, one thing is cos I HATE to PERSPIRE!!! If you know me well enough u will know that I can dispense GALLIONS of perspiration and unfortunately, that also applies to my palms too... and also usually blue collar jobs are just so hazardous like thousands of splinters or being in close proximity of potential lizard or other insect attacks or WORSE suffer severe suffocation from gigantic dust balls! And furthermore, I just dun have the appropriate attire for activities like these! Such a pain! I think I am just more suited to be either a white collar or round collar tee shirt kind of guy who sits in an air-conditioned place and away from the sun, sand and sea.

And just now while I was painting away like a coolie in the 50s (or somewhere around that era together with the samsaui women and Raffles) slogging my guts and intestines out and trying desperately to channel my best PCK persona, people (especially those at the coffee shop downstairs) were staring and avoiding me, not cos I SMELL but, cos the paint stink like a constipated cow who finally shat 214248days later!!! The most heartwrenching moment was when a mother was shouting out to her hyper active son running 12491miles away before her saying "BOY AH! DUN GO THERE!!! SMELLY!!!"

My heart shattered into a million pieces and turned into ash and blown away by the wind... *this is the time where you start smsing/msning/calling me to ask if I'm ok and ask me to go out cos my post exam routine was nothing but house confinement!!! Come on people! the PHONE WORKS BOTH WAYS!!!

Anyways as I was saying, I was a blue collar for a day and it is just freaking tiring! I dunnoe how my grandmother managed to paint the house for so many years!!! However I think painting runs in my blood or something cos, not that I am boasting or what... but I did such a great job! HAHA After this I think it would be the next coat on Wednesday and maybe after that I can do some additional design to it or something. =)

Oh this might seem totally mismatched with the topic I'm on but I just wanna post them here cos it's so FABULOUS!!! haha and my sis's fren actually said I'm posey... I where got POSEY? POSE her head la NOSEY!

No comments: