Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Majorly sick!

Feeling super sick right now as I am writing this post... The flu bug caught up to me and let's hope it doesn't escalate to something worse...

Anyways last night was supposed to go mambo but due to the super bad flu I am having since yesterday morning, I can't make it... so today I decided to not go to work cos I woke up feeling alittle groggy and sick... (I knew I was sleeping too late the last few days and have been consuming nothing but super unhealthy-artery-clogging-fat-inducing food like lots of potato chips and half a tub of ice cream... THE FATS IN MY BODY!!! and not exercising is not exactly helping... so gonna return to being a FBB once again... SHIT!!!)

So ya as I was saying, I skipped work and I decided to spend my free day doing nothing but my favourite activty of all time... watching shows from Tudou! haha Oh and before I forget, a few days back, I finally finished watching the latest season of Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives! And soon I will be done with Supernatural and Season 3 of Lost! So happy these are gonna be over and done with... been on delay for like forever...

So as I was saying Desperate Housewives' season finale was OK I would say but the last few moments before the credits start to roll was disturbing... dun like what the future holds for them... and for Ugly Betty, handphone assaulting super model Naomi Campbell and AA-now rumoured to be lesbian Lindsay Lohan made special appearances on the show! Naomi Campbell's moment on the show was HILARIOUS not so much for LL... she was a school mate of Betty and they were supposed to play dodge ball the entire part spelled B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

And rumours( a very old rumour) have it that people are so happy with MAJOR posh spice VB's guest starring appearance on one of the episodes of Ugly Betty that they might be asking her to reprise her role again! In VB's words MAYJOR!!!

So this reminds me of VB's canned/summarised reality tv show Victoria Beckham: Coming to America... it was so NICE!!! Love the show watched it a million times and my favourite moments on the show were when she got caught by the traffic police and she was worried cos she wasn't wearing any heels! and when she pose for her driving license's picture so majorly hilarious and fabulous! Love every second of it!



That was a combined clip of VB's appearances on the show and the one below is the first part of Victoria Beckham: Coming to America reality tv show... If you like it just come here for more!



Ok... so what was I saying before? hmmm....

No comments: