Saturday, June 14, 2008

Karma Chi Hwa Hwa

Today the worst thing happened to me... I just realised that it was Friday the 13th yesterday! And I suppose this is karma catching up with me... I was going through my 1hr vanity routine when the worst thing happened! I can't tell you what it is cos it is gonna sound damn stupid and retarded but I ended up with not just a bruised nose but my ego as well... And the past few days of nose activity I have due to sneezing and over flowing mucus, has led to the sprouting of some bumps and peeling around the nose/upper lip area! so ANNOYING!!! Today is one of the days where I just feel ugly and gross...

SUCKS!!! and I feel miserable cos Marc told me there is a sale at FCUK and I assume by today EVERYTHING would be swiped out so I'm feeling miserable to not be involved in the swiping...

But it was not all bad... I watched the Victoria Beckham: Coming to America reality tv show once again! So I had my fabulous laughs and is now feeling the Fierceness again! ok I think I am not making sense so cheerios!

(Oh finally got my hands on the pics with Qianhui and Anli! Dunnoe why but he never smiles... hmmm...)

ciao!

No comments: