Friday, June 27, 2008

Sushi!!!


HELLO!!!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

OMG after 5 days of having no contact at all with the online world, I'm now busy reading 12762983pages of celebrity gossip (cos I like these sort of things to worldly affairs like politics and etc) on Perez Hilton and JustJared!

Anyways I just wanna say I so totally enjoyed ARTS Camp 2008! Luckily I went this time round as a councillor cos I missed my chance back when I was a freshie so this time round it kinda feels like a freshie experience for me as well except I'm not participating in alot of the games but I did for the SDU sponsored games like having a Secret Pal and the all so FUN water balloon fight on the fourth day of the camp! So totally RAWK!

Initially I was kinda apprehensive in attending the camp as a councillor cos I'm not exactly those super enthusiastic/Ra-Ra kinda person in camps so I'm worried I might dampen the mood of the Orientation Group (OG) but.... THANK GOD I WENT MAN!!! Cos it was so fun Fun FUN!!! I got to know so many people now! I found a Hi-5 buddy CINDY cos it seems like we are just so similar and stuff! Both of us are the very few councillors in the OG and we are damn unlike other councillors la which is cool! And this also applies to the entire OG as well! It is like when the entire Blue House was cheering and stuff or other teams are running around searching for the pit-stops, our OG is damn relax and CHILL!!! haha

Anyways as I was saying, I had my doubts on going cos firstly- I wasn't an S house freshie I was originally an R house freshie last year and so I'm worried I might not be able to fit in and stuff and secondly- I'm just not Ra-Ra enough man and thirdly- I'm SHY!!! haha

I am so quiet throughout the camp la, I don't lead cheers cos I paiseh not sure bout the lyrics and also later not hype up at all then damn anti-climatic haha but thank god for the super Ra-Ra gang of guys aka Hokkien Pengs in my OG! They are just plain famous in the entire camp man and they made the entire week bearable and super FUN! It just sucks that I wasn't there to run and play with them when they were having their beach games (cos I got station duties but it was fun being a station IC cos I finally understand how those station ICs feel now man its just plain SAI KANG) and when they were having late night chat and sleeping session on the roof-top on the last night of camp (due to some unforeseen throw face circumstances I am left immobile on my bed)!

So as I was saying, this camp is damn fun! It beats last year's O Week hands down man! People seriously bond better when they live together! And also my brand new super chic phone is now SCRATCHED!!! SUCKS!!! MAJOR SUCK!!! I knew I should have heeded Cindy's advice and not bring the phone to the beach man... *sounds of heart shattering*

And also this camp has taught me to control myself and refrain from grabbing just any cup or bottle in a club! Let's just say I now know how Ming Yang felt when he puked on the dancefloor (just that I didn't puke on the dance floor cos it was too cramp man if I did it would be totally grossness) I hope pictures of the unfateful moment will not surface on Facebook or anywhere else... and it sucks that Sabrina knows all these man... Humiliating...

Oh and I remember one more funny thing! It was the first night and I was all washed up and removed my contacts already and I walked to one of my freshie (Alvin's) room to chat and he immediately gesture for a handshake and said "I don't think we've been introduced."

I got confused with his weird behaviour cos I was thinking is this a joke!? Weren't we introduced in the morning already?! But I went for it and said "Ohkay... my name is Kern."
Immediately he asked "WHAT?! My god I thought you were a freshie la! You look so different in your specs! Look so studious!" (Ok this might not be exactly what he said word for word cos I am not a tape recorder but this is roughly how he reacted la) The next day, the same thing happened again with another councillor from another OG, cos I was too lazy to put on contacts and wax my hair! Geek in glasses...

Oh and camping is seriously bad for the skin! After rolling around on the grass last night, I have a pimple coming out on my left sideburn! And not to mention the late nights and scorching hot sun has given me a tan and also super dark eye rings under my eyes!!! ARGH!!! The DAMAGE!!!

Here are some pics from my phone:

The Zhi Kang(OGL), JiaYi(AOGL), Cindy and I at day 0!


Cindy and I skiving and cam whoring while the freshies are building their mascot



Liyun(freshie) and I on the last day


Zhi Kang and I


Now with the lion doll in the Co-Op haha


Ciaoz

No comments: