Saturday, June 14, 2008

Let Me Show You Something!

Sucks I feel like a freaking hermit! This is the FOURTH day in the row I'm stuck in my BIG BLUE HOUSE!!! But anyways while I was surfing the net trying to pass time, (I'm not surfing what you think I am...) I saw this series of clips featuring the SUPER FUNNY JIM CARREY on YouTube! Fire Marshall Bill Burns is damn FUNNY!!! haha Go watch! (not sure if ya'll have seen ti before but I have not till now and it's damn ridiculously funny!) LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF!!! He explodes in every episode!

He is HIGH-LARIOUS!!!! LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!! My favourite is when he is in the school and the best is Fire marshall Bill in Asian Restaurant! TAT IS DAMN CACAT (for those who are not familiar with the so passe term meaning 'retarded' in indo can jus go fly kite) FARNIE!!!


Here is where Fire Marshall Bill is in the school... Who want MUSHMALLOWS?!


HAHA jus saw another one also damn funny but alittle unsightly Viewer discretion is advised!

If I am a buffed arnold/rambo type bodybuilder, and I am hosting a home exercise workout show (obviously if you know me long/well enough, you would know this would most likely/never happen but for argument sake), this is the show for me man! The most apt title: Buffed, Beautiful and Bitchin! Show those mammories no mercy!



If you want more click here!

So I hope you all have taken all the proper safety fire precautions!

No comments: