Monday, June 9, 2008

Memories!!!

Was sitting on the bus today when suddenly I remembered the good old days where JX and I were constantly going crazy about playhouse disney at my house and being all artsy fartsy haha... and especially since I went shopping yesterday and saw a Fendi covered book with their catalogues inside so NICE!!! haha was reminded of our ULTIMATE X'mas present for Salty and the gang in 2006! (it felt like it was yesterday but who knew 2 years has passed and like these files, it is nothing but a memory now) One of our best art works, I would say, all done from scratch and I even did one for my 21st birthday as well! haha
The files would not have been possible if not for JX and for ages I've wondered if it was JX or me who are the creative one and I've been trying to compete with her during the times we were smsing like mad... well maybe we were both muses for one another... I dunnoe...
Anyways... It was one of our most exciting, fun and enriching days (stress also cos I'm always grouchy when doing the files)!!! haha we even named them haha... My personal favourite is Disco Diva the hot pink one with a metal studded spine. It is so NICE!!! But it was Hannah's present so I have to do another one for myself which is the black and red one with diamond studs forming my initials... yes I know the red diamonds are not very centralised and stuff but it is just so tough putting it together la! and can I say I was the creative director throughout! I thought of ALL the designs haha but yes JX did help too haha but I cannot just steal the limelight cos JX did give some very good suggestions and her needlework helped alot if her career fails next time I think she can be a professional tailor haha...
If I can get more pictures of the files close up then I would post them here but if not then this is the best I could show you... and maybe I can take a picture of my own file and my birthday one (if I get it back from JX) haha

No comments: