Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nice OLD MOVIES

Before Sunrise and After Sunset - This 2 movies are DAMN NICE!!! Always wanted to watch it cos of the good reviews it gets, and finally I found that Ade has the DVD so I borrowed from her and watched it and YIPPEE it IS NICE!!! haha Although the ending left us with a question mark, but it still completes the show (I thought) the second movie was totally redundant but it's also not bad although not as good as the first movie haha (don't this just happen to all sequels?)
and yes I know they are not that OLD but it's still a fews years back...

Blue Lagoon - Super NICE!!! Although abit draggy but it's nice! No... not cos of the nude scenes and sexual inuendoes involved I go for more depth and uses my sociological imagination (still not sure what it is but it always makes me sound/feel damn smart!) to understand the content portrayed in the era of bad CG and stuff.

No comments: