Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Emo and Androgynous looking




Ok after drawing my Quincy/Angel drawing a few days back, I've always wonder if I can draw something else similar to that (cos u know somethings are like they cannot be replicated? the 'niceness' will no longer be there dunnoe why but this just happens... well maybe it's just my problem but ya...) so today after drawing a few 'Little Fly'-s for my storybook (cos it might be sent in for competition!!!), I decided to draw a brand new emo character! haha
Not sure if it is a girl or guy cos I originally was going for a boy but the look just became more girlish... so ya well the androgynous look is in now! so ya here are just how the process went... a sketch of it then I colored it and now it look like this! ok I noticed that I suck at choosing colors so ya the colors might make it uglier so HELP!!! and I wasn't sure if I should color the eyes and the skin cos it looked weird after I colored them jus now...
Anyways as some might notice... there might be some pencil markings on the cap area cos I tot it looked kinda empty so decided to draw a star but it looked HIDEOUS! so decided to erase it off and since I am not using an original pencil but a mechanical one, so there are markings... ya... so if u hav any ideas on what to place up there pls let me know ya!

No comments: