Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sweet Dreams (Or NOT!)


I woke up from a super terrible nightmare this morning and here is what I can remember from my dream but as you all should know a dream doesn't make sense and somehow it reveals some super embarassing facts about me too which I might not disclose HAHA cos seriously it's damn PAISEH!

First if I am not wrong, I rememeber me in a huge lecture theatre with my family and frens and watching some weird performance by not sure who or what... but the thing is the show ended and on the way out, I saw my primary school fren which is TOTALLY WEIRD! (I'm not sure y she had a small cameo in my dream cos it has been ages since we met or had any form of interaction! the last time I remember seeing her is she working in Lido at some cosmetic stall thing)

Then somehow I find myself on a bus with Vicky!!! haha (not Victoria Beckham but Vicky E!) haha we were holding onto this paper with words/lyrics of songs and we were checkin on the scores we got for it apparently we were paid for the words we crossed out or something... (ok I'm not sure what's up with this activity but basically it felt like a homework and I was all sour and sore cos I wasnt paid as much as my fren and not getting what I was supposed to get! Ok the embarassing fact is coming soon!) So while checking for the grading and stuff, I realised that I am not eligible for some tickets issued for my mostly anticipated movie all remade in 3D and stuff! *I'm not gonna tell ya what the movie is cos it seriously is damn embarassing for me! but there was a name in my dream haha* it was called A____L 10! (haha go figure!) So the sour me went "AIYA dun have then dun have lor... not like I wont go to the theatres to watch it myself like tat!"

This is the moment when suddenly some guy I know in uni board the bus and asked the bus driver (who is now my lecturer) where to submit his project! Then the driver/lecturer started to scold him and said "This is not the right size! It should be BIGGER!!!" and I started to panic I turned to Vicky and asked her if there was a project to be submitted today... and she said yes it was due today and I was in SHOCK! She then said it was due at 5pm so I turned to the clock on the bus and it was 18.57! I WAS DESPERATE! so I paniced and asked her about EVERYTHING to do with the project! She said it was about people right now have the choice to choose which religion they wish to be in one, many, or none! (ok I'm not sure why this topic maybe it's a SIGN for the upcoming CORS!) And apparently it was jus a 4 page long double spaced essay (I was relieved to know it was relatively short and effortless haha)

So I got off the bus, after seeing some weird lookin huge Bob the Builder-ish looking men lying flat on the side of the road, and went behind some queue.. (i'm not sure why I went to queue but my mind was constantly trying to think of ways to get out of this conundrum!) and this is when I find my bag MISSING!!! I WAS ONCE AGAIN IN PANIC!!! And this is the moment when I jolted out of my NIGHTMARE and it took me awhile to realise that I'm back in real time and no projects to worry about for now...

Ok... my day was made better after reading a msg from SY! haha she da best! SO NICE... LOVE HER!!!

No comments: