Sunday, July 13, 2008

What went on?





Hey Hey HEY!!! haha

Anyways I recently watched 2 out of 12343million movies I want to watch! I watched 'Driving Lessons' with Kungfu Joanna Panda and we were acting all SUAKOO in the theatre cos it is the PICTURE HOUSE!!! It wasn't my first time there cos I was there once before with JX a long long long time ago for some Japanese Hula girl movie which was quite nice as well... So we sat at our seats and realised we were seated at B1 and B2!

*BONGS*

B2: Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?

B1: I think I am B2!

(If some of you do not understand this mini skit of mine then I feel sad for you cos Bananas in Pyjamas is like the BIGGEST thing ever when we were young! [The Killers song! haha nice])

So we decided to take pictures in the theatre but it was damn embarassing cos we were trying desperately to get as much light as possible and trying to squeeze our fat heads and the words B1 and B2 into the my 2gig?*ok I dunno how to spell* camera phone... here are some of our attempts...


Oh the movie is starring the guy acting as Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies he is damn retardedly funny inside... not slapstick humour but very smart british humour which I constantly hear people going *burst out in laughter before asking their fellow movie watching buddy* "What did she/he say?" the movie is nice la but also abit slow...

Anyways I also watched another movie the next day (sh*t I am turning broke people!) 21 with SY! It is not tat bad a movie but it is rather long winded... but nonetheless quite nice but alittle confusing cos alot of math and stuff involved... judging from my GEK1505 Living with Mathematics module in semester1, we all know I'm not exactly very Einstein-ish so I was super confused with the whole counting thing in the movie but KATE BOSWOTH is damn hot!!!

And on saturday, went for Gary Cao Ge's concert with my sis and our frens. The concert is quite nice cos he got a super good voice! Although I only know a few of his songs (cos they are in CHINESE!!!) i realise tat he do have a lot of nice slow songs! So the next time I go KTV can go try to sing his songs HAHA
SY and I before the show starts.


Below is this super nice prop thing which hung down from the ceiling to form what my fren say 'wings' for him... I was super engrossed with the light and line thing behind him cos it is just damn nice!!! There was also this other female singer who was there at the concert and she is so pretty too!!! haha




One last thing! I got to take a pic with FELICIA CHIN!!! haha She is so PRETTY and NICE!!! so friendly! and TALL!!! Love her in her platform and super high stilettoes! *In love*

No comments: