Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Passed with Flying COLORS and a DISTINCTION!!!

OMG!!! Bring out the champagn and party hats! cos GUESS WHAT!

I PASSED my FINAL THEORY!!!

HAHA finally, after like dunno how many attempts, I've passed the stupid test! I was so worried I was gonna fail for the 12423th attempt la haha... anyways my mood was dampened when I went into Zara again to find that my white berms, which I got at 59.90, is now selling at 39.90... (guess they are really desperate in clearing their goods...) My heart sank when I saw the new price on the stupid tag la... but the lucky thing is there were no sizes left for me (not too small k it's too BIG! I squeezed into a size 30 waist slim fitting jeans in Topman jus now ok!) haha... *a desperate attempt at trying to console myself...*

Anyways... I cant wait for Hellboy 2 and The Dark Knight to hit the theatres! So exciting! The new series of Batman movies are jus so good! So much better than the other Batman movies in the past ok other than the one with Catwoman cos I just love Michelle Pfeiffer *Ok I dun really know how to spell her name and I'm jus to lazy to wiki her name now so leave it alone!* in the show! It is jus so nice... Furthermore it is, if I'm not wrong, the first Batman movie I watched when I was a little boy... MEMORRIESSSS!!! All alone in the MOOONLIGHTTTT!!!

Oh was out with Anli and QianHui (ok I feel like a third wheel again) today and we went down to Taka to hav dinner and we went for the food fair in the basement and I bought myself a SWEET POTATO!!! I felt like a Lao Ah Pek when I was eating the sweet potato and walking around Taka la... I can jus imagine how I looked when trying desperately to get the yummy sweet potato away from the super dry charcoal filled potato skin... I mus hav looked damn hungry and unglam man... hope no one was there to witness the entire unfortunate sight...

Yes I have an invite for tomorrow's Mambo Jambo who is going?! haha if no one is going then I dun think I'm gonna go too...

NEW: Here is my previous invite to the Hard Candy official launch party!

No comments: