Monday, July 21, 2008

Swakoo-Sushi

Ya so a Sushi/Swakoo tee is in talks and while everyone is brainstorming a Swakoo looking Sushi, I decided to draw my own sushi! haha Here it is! A Black and White one jus for the tee cos color is expensive and another colored one but as I'm not very good with colors, it might not appear very appetizing for some so beware! Hope this doesn't affect your love for Japanese cuisine! haha
Oh I also wish for an 'S' to appear on the bottom left of the sushi... u know? like something on the green seaweed part... well just an opinion... haha



I have a heart for the tee as well it's all drawn but i cant put it together yet cos of some live trace probs I encounter.. until I solve it or find another way of getting the outlined version, here are the sketches...





Some of you might have find this familiar cos i drew this for JX's 21st birthday present ya basically it is a red heart with fire burning and a scroll right across the heart with words on it... Not sure what would be written on it maybe "Sushi-Swakoo"? and also an 'S' would be drawn on the heart as well most likely via photoshop or something... so anyone good with PhotoShop would like to try? haha

No comments: